La Marzocco Strada AV Espresso Machine
An iconic Italian design, the La Marzocco Strada AV is perfect for baristas who appreciate the familiarity of volumetric controls and who seek repeatability and consistency in high-volume settings. The Strada AV features the most stable brewing platform thanks to its thermal stability system and individual coffee boilers.
*Leasing programme for businesses in cooperation with our leasing partner. Rentals are for illustration purposes only & do not constitute an offer of credit. T&Cs apply (available on request).
- Models: 2 or 3 groups
- Exposed Saturated Groups: increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Independent Coffee Boilers: separate boilers for each group head allow temperature optimisation for multiple coffees.
- Dual PID (Coffee and Steam): allows electronic control of both coffee and steam temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- O-LED Display: intuitive programming.
About La Marzocco
Founded in 1927 by Giuseppe and Bruno Bambi, La Marzocco had its beginnings in Florence, Italy, birthplace of the Italian Renaissance and home to such geniuses as Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and Brunelleschi who created some of the most celebrated works of art in the world. It seems only fitting that La Marzocco would earn a world renown reputation for making beautiful, high quality, superbly crafted and uniquely designed espresso machines, with great attention to detail. In 1939, it was La Marzocco that developed and patented the first coffee machine with a horizontal boiler, now an industry standard. This was the first of a series of important innovations, later to include the dual-boiler system with saturated brewing groups.