La Marzocco Linea PB Espresso Machine
The Linea PB, designed by and named in recognition of Piero Bambi, refashions the technical and stylistic workings of the Linea Classic, La Marzocco’s industry icon introduced to the marketplace over 20 years ago.
In addition to distinctive La Marzocco features, the Linea PB is equipped with exclusive, user friendly interface software that gives the barista control over boiler temperature, brewing volume, hot water tap dose and other options, ensuring a new level of performance and reliability. The machine’s lower profile and increased work area make it practical, without abandoning world renown Italian design.
We use both the 2 group and 3 group models across our retails stores and training centres.
*Leasing programme for businesses in cooperation with our leasing partner. Rentals are for illustration purposes only & do not constitute an offer of credit. T&Cs apply (available on request).
- Models: 2,3 or 4 groups
- Saturated Groups: ensure thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimise espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual PID (Coffee and Steam): allows electronic control of both coffee and steam temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Eco Mode: can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- USB: making it possible to update firmware.
- Digital Display: temperature display, shot timers, flow pulse counter and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
About La Marzocco
Founded in 1927 by Giuseppe and Bruno Bambi, La Marzocco had its beginnings in Florence, Italy, birthplace of the Italian Renaissance and home to such geniuses as Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and Brunelleschi who created some of the most celebrated works of art in the world. It seems only fitting that La Marzocco would earn a world renown reputation for making beautiful, high quality, superbly crafted and uniquely designed espresso machines, with great attention to detail. In 1939, it was La Marzocco that developed and patented the first coffee machine with a horizontal boiler, now an industry standard. This was the first of a series of important innovations, later to include the dual-boiler system with saturated brewing groups.