La Marzocco GB5 Espresso Machine
Named after Piero Bambi’s wife, Giovanna Bambi, the GB5 is the ideal espresso machine for the most elegant and classic cafés. Introduced by La Marzocco in 2005, the GB5 is equipped with a CPU board and designed for superior temperature control, combines gracious lines and harmonious curves with powerful technological advancements. In line with classic La Marzocco design and spirit, this machine is an understated companion to any coffee bar. Its unmatched temperature stability provide steady brew water and steam even at the peak of the morning rush.
*Leasing programme for businesses in cooperation with our leasing partner. Rentals are for illustration purposes only & do not constitute an offer of credit. T&Cs apply (available on request).
- Models: 2 or 3 groups
- Saturated Groups: ensure thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimise espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual PID (Coffee and Steam): allows electronic control of both coffee and steam temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Digital Display: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Tall Cups: allows you to use the machine with tall takeaway cups.
About La Marzocco
Founded in 1927 by Giuseppe and Bruno Bambi, La Marzocco had its beginnings in Florence, Italy, birthplace of the Italian Renaissance and home to such geniuses as Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and Brunelleschi who created some of the most celebrated works of art in the world. It seems only fitting that La Marzocco would earn a world renown reputation for making beautiful, high quality, superbly crafted and uniquely designed espresso machines, with great attention to detail. In 1939, it was La Marzocco that developed and patented the first coffee machine with a horizontal boiler, now an industry standard. This was the first of a series of important innovations, later to include the dual-boiler system with saturated brewing groups.