Hario V60 Buono Electric Kettle
The famous Hario Buono kettle has been the standard bearer for Goosneck Stainless Steel kettles since it first came to Australia over a decade ago. They can be spotted in cupping labs, coffee bars, home kitchens and the finest restaurants, each one symbolizing a commitment to controlled and restrained Pour-Over brewing.
This is the necessary evolution of that iconic kettle. The Hario V60 Buono Electric Kettle has all of the balance, control and smooth pouring that we love from the original, plus the addition of an easy to use and super consistent electric element, so you can dose, heat and pour your brewing water all from the one kettle.
The kettle can either be filled with cold water and heated from cold up to your desired brewing temperature, or for commercial uses you can add pre-boiled water from a hot water boiler and use the kettle as a temperature booster for even higher temperature brewing for lighter roasted coffees.
Features of the Hario V60 Electric Kettle include:
- Heat and hold at desired temperature for up to 15 minutes.
- Highly accurate temperature reading
- Temperature range of 60 to 96 degrees
- Gooseneck spout for exceptional pour control
- 360 degree swivel, lifts off base for easy use and filling
- 800ml effective capactiy
- Auto shut-off
- Country of Origin: Japan
- GTIN: 4977642021662
- Manufacturer SKU: EVKT-80AU-HSV
- Dimensions: 29.6cm (L) X 22.4cm (H) X 18.5cm (W)
- Materials: Stainless Steel kettle with Polypropylene handle
- Water Capacity: 800ml (max); 300ml (min)
You may also be interested inView more in the store
Acaia Pearl Scale (Black)
2kg / 0.1g accurate bench scales. Perfect for dialling in espresso or weighing filter coffee.$235.00 / in stock
Chemex Classic 6 Cup$85.00 / in stock
Kōno Sakura Timber Dripper Set
The perfect choice for either the home brewer or professional barista$105.00 / in stock