Market Espresso Blend
Rich and bold with notes of cocoa and red berries.
Market Espresso is a bold coffee that tastes wonderful under milk, or rich and syrupy served black. A more traditional style blend, Market Espresso is low in acidity and high in body.
Market Espresso is extremely forgiving and flexible, and has been focused as the ultimate milk coffee, delivering high strength and bold flavour under milk.
The Market Espresso Blend is made up of the following single estate coffees:
- Honduras Las Capucas (Washed process)
- Colombia Huila Timana (Washed proces)
- Brazil Sera da Mantiqueira (Pulped natural process)
- Technical Details
- Processing: Washed & Pulped Natural
- Harvest: 2018
- Regions: Colombia, Guatemala, Brazil
- Espresso Recipe
ground coffee dose
seconds brew time
espresso shot yield
Our espresso recipes are developed on a La Marzoco Linea PB, using a Victoria Arduino Mythos One grinder. We encourage you to play around to meet your personal tastes and equipment setup.