Highwire Organic Espresso Blend
Thick and creamy, nougat and blackforest cherry cake notes and a rich brown sugar finish.
Highwire Organic is sweet, creamy and fruit-driven, excellent both black or with milk. It is a blend of three organic coffees from Colombia, Guatemala and Ethiopia, which together form a rich and smooth espresso blend, that’s excellent both black or with milk.
The Highwire Organic Blend is made up of the following single estate coffees:
- Colombia Los Vascos (Washed process)
- Guatemala ASOBAGRI Coop (Washed proces)
- Ethiopia Boji (Natural process)
- Technical Details
- Processing Method: Washed & Natural
- Harvest: 2016/2017
- Regions: Tolima, Colombia, Huehuetenango, Guatemala & Gedeo, Ethiopia
- Producers: ASOPEP Co-op Colombia, ASOBAGRI Co-op & Adado Small Holders
- Roasted On: Loring S35 Kestrel SmartRoaster
- Espresso Recipe
ground coffee dose
seconds brew time
espresso shot yield
Our espresso recipes are developed on a La Marzoco Linea PB, using a Victoria Arduino Mythos One grinder. We encourage you to play around to meet your personal tastes and equipment setup.