Dukes Espresso Blend
Balanced, full bodied and complex. Vibrant, red apple, caramel, milk chocolate, and cherry.
The Dukes Espresso Blend is our staple coffee, which we have developed since 2008. It is a strong blend that’s consistent year-round in its complexity, balance, body and flavour profile. It is sweet, versatile and complex, designed to be enjoyed black and with milk.
Dukes Espresso is the blend you are likely to taste when you walk into any specialty coffee venue serving Dukes Coffee. This blend is perfect for home or office use and is suitable for use through an espresso machine or a stovetop brewer.
The Dukes Espresso Blend is currently composed of the following coffees:
- Brazil Serra das Tres Barras (Natural process)
- Guatemala Jorge Herrera (Washed process)
- Colombia Herrera Planadas (Washed process)
- Ethiopia Sasaba (Washed process)
All Dukes coffee is carefully roasted in Melbourne, Victoria using only 100% Arabica coffee beans sourced ethically from single estates and small farmer communities.
- Technical Details
- Processing: Washed & Natural
- Harvest: 2018/19
- Region: Brazil, Guatemala, Colombia, Ethiopia
- Producers: Glaucio Carneiro Pinto, Jorge Herrera, ASOPEP Coop, Guji Oromia smallholders
- Espresso Recipe
ground coffee dose
seconds brew time
espresso shot yield
Our espresso recipes are developed on a La Marzoco Linea PB, using a Victoria Arduino Mythos One grinder. We encourage you to play around to meet your personal tastes and equipment setup.